This is a machine embroidery design not a patch. You need to transfer the files to your embroidery machine to use it.
For these types of designs it is very important to use the same color for the bobbin thread as the top thread - i.e. if you embroider the red thread - it is also necessary to use the red bobbin thread. If you do not do this, the design will not be the same on both sides.
The designs should be embroidered with water soluble stabilizer. We use Vilene water soluble stabilizer-If it’s too thin use two layers. Use a size 11 or 75/11 sharp sewing needle and 40 weight rayon or polyester thread. For my designs, I mostly use embroidery threads from Gunold - SU rayon (sulky rayon), Isacord or Brother embroidery threads.
Size hoop: 4x4 hoop
Size and stitches with loop for hanging :
1. Egg: 3.20 x 2.37 inches/11355 stitches
2. Egg: 3.19 x 2.39 inches / 10847 stitches
3. Egg: 3.20 x 2.37 inches/11470 stitches
1. Heart: 2.65 x 2.85 inches / 10960 stitches
2. Heart: 2.98 x 3.20 inches / 13136 stitches
3. Heart: 3.09 x 3.31 inches/ 14095 stitches
Oval: 3.61 x 2.59 inches/13162 stitches
Size and stitches without loop for hanging :
1. Egg: 3.20 x 2.37 inches/11190 stitches
2. Egg: 3.19 x 2.39 inches / 10685 stitches
3. Egg: 3.20 x 2.37 inches/11312 stitches
1. Heart: 2.65 x 2.85 inches / 10777 stitches
2. Heart: 2.98 x 3.20 inches / 12943 stitches
3. Heart: 3.09 x 3.31 inches/ 13937 stitches
Oval: 3.61 x 2.59 inches/13004 stitches
Resizing or editing of the designs is not recommended and we can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.