When will I receive the designs?
1) You can download your purchased designs as a one-time download at checkout immediately after payment.
2) If you do not download your designs at checkout, you will receive an email with download links.
3) Please check your spam and other folders in your email as the email may be stored there.
How do I re-download my purchased designs?
1) The email you receive after purchase must be saved in one of your email folders. You can download your order again from this email at any time.
2) Your account on the website is not used to download designs, but to check your orders.
What does the downloaded folder contain?
You are downloading a ZIP file that needs to be unzipped after downloading -The folder also contains a color chart or a file with the number of stitches and instructions, if necessary.
There is a limit of 5 downloads. If you exceed the limit, you must email me and I will send you the design to your email.
I need to download the designs again, but I didn't save the email from the order.
- Email me and I will re-generate the download links.
- If there is a free design available for download, you must make a backup of that design after downloading as the design will not be available for download after the expiration date and I do not resend these free designs to email.
Didn't receive email?
Contact me on my email: email@example.com