This is a machine embroidery design not a patch. You need to transfer the files to your embroidery machine to use it.
For these types of designs it is very important to use the same color for the bobbin thread as the top thread - i.e. if you embroider the red thread - it is also necessary to use the red bobbin thread. If you do not do this, the design will not be the same on both sides.
The designs should be embroidered with water soluble stabilizer. We use Vilene water soluble stabilizer-If it’s too thin use two layers. Use a size 11 or 75/11 sharp sewing needle and 40 weight rayon or polyester thread. For my designs, I mostly use embroidery threads from Gunold - SU rayon (sulky rayon), Isacord or Brother embroidery threads.
Please be careful !!!
The file contains a folder named - SNOWFLAKES LACE and these are the lacy flakes. A further component is called - SNOWFLAKES ON THE FABRIC and contains a modified flakes which are embroidered on the fabric.
Size hoop: 4x4 hoop
Size and stitches lace snowflakes :
1) 1.98x1.75 inches/ 4667 stitches
2) 3.35x2.93 inches/11724 stitches
3) 2.14x1.91 inches/4202 stitches
4) 2.48x2.17 inches/ 7012 stitches
5) 1.69x1.92 inches/ 3854 stitches
6) 1.82x1.82 inches/5669 stitches
Size and stitches snowflakes on fabric:
1) 3.35x2.93 inches/ 7061 stitches
2) 2.14x1.91 inches/2543 stitches
3) 2.23x1.98 inches/3277 stitches
4) 2.76x2.42 inches/ 4701 stitches
5) 2.91x2.90 inches/ 3982 stitches
6) 2x2.27 inches/2664 stitches
The zip folder contains :
Formats: PES, CSD, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, SHV, VIP, XXX, VP3, EMB
Color chart PDF
Photo instructions how to embroider lace PDF
Resizing or editing of the designs is not recommended and we can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.